Thursday, May 3, 2012

Puck, Pass and Stick ( Part Three) with Christo Strom


Puck , Pass and Stick ( Part Three ) with Christo Strom

This final post is dedicated to Jack Jablonski and his family.
I wrote on a hockey blog about a 5 year plan to deal with
medical bills.  I haven’t forgotten. This is how I would go about
dealing with the bills.  This is also the Hockey version of National
Debt Training.  OK, are you ready?  Here we go:















TO: Jack, Max, Mike and Leslie Jablonski

For: National Debt Training

There are SEVEN Layers of National Debt Training.
The ultimate goal of National Debt Training is for the successful
trainee to pay over ONE BILLION DOLLARS in Federal Taxes and
about a half a BILLION in State Taxes.  In order to accomplish
this monumental task, there needs to be put in place a system
where everyone can follow.

So as to not overwhelm you, I am going to explain how the
FIRST LAYER of National Debt Training the HOCKEY VERSION is
going to be laid out.

FIRST LAYER of NATIONAL DEBT TRAINING

What you will need :

4500 Women Entrepreneurs from Minnesota.  Now when I say
that, I am talking about women who want to better themselves
by taking a chance and stepping out of their comfort zone.
The comfort zone I am talking about is paying less than One
Billion dollars in taxes.  I am pretty sure you will not have a hard
time finding 4500 women in Minnesota who would like the
opportunity to step into the highest tax bracket in the country.

But I may be wrong.

Next on the list of what you will need.  You will need a place to
assemble in an orderly fashion.  I would recommend XCEL Energy
Center and have them set up the place to resemble a Hockey
rink, except the only difference being it looks like a Lacrosse
setup.  It needs to be wheelchair accessible.  Another place you
could assemble would be the Metrodome. And yet another would
be TCF BANK STADIUM.  It just has to be big enough to handle
4500 Women Entrepreneurs .

Let’s get to the cost shall we:  For the year 2012, the cost is
$240.00 per person.  I got that figure by multiplying a twenty
dollar bill by the last two numbers of the year 2012.  So, you
guessed it, in the year 2013, the price will skyrocket to $260.00
This will give everyone a fair chance to start their empire.

Next on the list of what you will need.
2 pieces of plywood.  ONE piece is a ½ inch 4’ x 8’ Red Oak piece of
plywood.  Plywood Number Two is a ½ inch 4’ x 8’ MAPLE.
Remember I said this is the hockey version of national debt training
so Canada gets an honorable mention for LORD STANLEY. The plywood
will be cut up in exact measures either on site or beforehand. For
exact measurements, you will have to be present at training.

Next on the list of what you will need.
A TEACHER who can EXPLAIN this without talking you to death.
That would be me.  My name is Christo and I will be your guide
throughout.

There will not be any longwinded speeches or false bravado at
National Debt Training.  Action speaks louder than words anyways.
What to do once 4500 Women are assembled.  This is for Jack and Max
Jablonski.  I am going to need you two to make some noise like the
sound of a whistle to get the festivities started.  You will have to ask
your parents permission though because I don’t take anything for
granted.

How long will this take?  In order to do this right, a total of 10 hours
will be needed.  The 4500 Women will be led in shifts of 450 Women
per hour so we will need to figure out how to stagger the day so
people aren’t standing around twittling their thumbs.  After what I
teach and show you what to do, you will not want to be wasting
your time doing nothing. Trust me on this one.

In the next post , I will explain to you how to band together to reach
the MOUNTAIN and claim victory.  I use the MOUNTAIN as a metaphor
for the National Debt and to a lesser extent the Minnesota State Debt.
Anyways, here are the numbers broken down when 4500 Women
come together for the HOCKEY version of National Debt Training.

4500 Women Pay $240.00 each = $1,080,000.00
( Remember, start small and grow exponentially. This will be 
explained in person at the Training !)

Remember these 4500 women will be taught on the spot the first
layer of National Debt Training.  Now, just as an aside, the
Orange Race, in order to be a participant will cost $10,000.00.  The
course for the Orange Race will start in Green Bay Wisconsin and
meander all the way through to Colorado Springs as an annual event
from JUNE 21st to September 21st .  This way there is ample time for
socializing with like minded entrepreneurs and make this the most
awesome, fun event you could ever imagine. Know any good bands
who could play 80 shows in 93 days? Please let me know and we
will hire them!

So that is all for now.  And to the Jablonski family.  I plan on taking
National Debt Training to it’s logical conclusion.  In an upcoming post
I will have an artists rendition of how to walk through a
wheel chair accessible course.  Plus I am going to introduce a few
characters, one of them from New Jersey , who have been through
major losses and might be able to help out our cause.  So stay tuned
for that around the middle of May. Plus I will have an email sign up
at this site around that time so COOL HAND LUKE!!

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Author

P.S.

Dear Jack Jablonski:

When I was growing up there was a band I wanted to see
named Lynyrd Skynyrd .  The band named themselves after
a teacher at their school who didn’t like their long hair. Here is a
song they wrote called Comin Home.  I will put the lyrics
here with the video and I dedicate this song to you in your
recovery process.  Comin Home stands for what I am trying to
accomplish with National Debt Training with the Orange Race.
It is also the theme for the HOCKEY VERSION because I see
Co ( Colorado Avalanche ) min ( Minnesota Wild ) and put
together the Comin Home +++ the om represents the oak maple.
Keep fighting Jack!  We’ve got a Mountain to conquer!


Comin Home by Lynryd Skynyrd

It's been so long since I've been gone
Another day might be too long for me
Traveling around I've had my fill
Of broken dreams and dirty deals
A concrete jungle surrounding me
Many nights I've slept out in the streets
I paid my dues and I changed my style
Seen hard times. All over now
I want to come home. It's been so
long since I've been away
And please, don't blame me 'cause I've tried
I'll be coming home soon to your love to stay
I miss old friends that I once had
Times ain't changed and I'll be glad when I go home
I don't know why the thought came to me
But why I'm here I really can't see. And now...
I want to come home. It's been so
long since I've been away
And please, don't blame me 'cause I've tried
I'll be coming home soon to your love to stay
Coming home to stay
Coming home to your love, mama
I've seen better days
I miss old friends that I once had
Times ain't changed and I'll be glad when I go home
I don't know why the thought came to me
But why I'm here I really can't see. And now...
I want to come home. It's been so
long since I've been away
And please, don't blame me 'cause I've tried
I'll be coming home soon to your love to stay
Coming home to stay
Coming home to your love, mama
I've seen better days





No comments:

Post a Comment