Monday, March 26, 2012

Leslie Jablonski : Mountains To Climb ( Part 1 of 2 )


Leslie Jablonski :  Mountains To Climb ( Part 1 of 2 )


Dear Mrs. Jablonski :

We’ve got mountains to climb, miracles, forever grateful.
If I could turn back time.  Cher ING is Caring.  Maybe Cher’s
last name is Ing.  But I digress, here comes the healing!













Pictured above is how this story is going to unfold.  Like a flag
that has been wrapped up for a special occasion, this flag needs
to be unfurled.  That’s right the Red , White, and Blue.  And your
son Jack is going to be the Orchestrator.  Before I go any further,
I just want to address an issue that needs addressing.

The ISSUE è National Debt Training

Now, I realize you have concerns about your son Jack’s recovery
from his Spinal Chord injury and the C5 and the C6 vertebrae that
were damaged.  I get that part of the equation.  Here is where
National Debt Training can help you out.  The quality of care and
the quality of life in Minnesota is equal to the amount of effort
you put into it.  So when I tell you Leslie that the amount of effort
you put into National Debt Training will directly affect Jack’s
quality of life, this means We’ve got mountains to climb!!!

I’ve got a system that is based on your BEL13F and your FAITH.
Now, take a look again at the top of this post.  The number 23 is
from a young hockey player from Minnesota named

JENNA PRIVETTE

Now, this is the most important thing you need to grasp.  Using your
Cher song that you wore out called If I Could Turn Back Time,
let’s go back to when Jenna got her Spinal Shock injury.  Let’s
for an instant ACT AS IF Jenna was Jack’s Sister.  So using your
imagination, you have to imagine you have JACK’s sister
Jenna in the same predicament.  And this is where you get to
scratch your head and go WHAT?

BEL13F and FAITH, or as Bob Dylan so eloquently put it,

“  …. Ya either got FAITH or ya got unbelief and there aint
no neutral ground…. “ from his song Precious Angel

One more paragraph before I go into the three songs I promised
from last post about your son Jack and the hockey team who so
valiantly played and won the Boys State Hockey Tournament down
at the XCEL Energy Center in Saint Paul Minnesota.  It is at this point
where I need to place a bet with you Mrs. Jablonski.  I need to bet
you exactly one hundred dollars and we need to shake on it.
 
CLICK HERE to find out why.

Ok as promised, here are the three songs that I would choose to
start the ORANGE RACE.  I am going to name the three artists as
Bob Seger, Martina McBride and Sarah Bella.  And of the three, if
I had to choose only one, I would choose Sarah Bella!!! Ok here we
go.


Bob Seger : Against the Wind Lyrics then Video

It seems like yesterday
But it was long ago
Janey was lovely, she was the queen of my nights
There in the darkness with the radio playlng low
And the secrets that we shared
The mountains that we moved
Caught like a wildfire out of control
Till there was nothing left to burn and nothing left to prove

And I remember what she said to me
How she swore that it never would end
I remember how she held me oh so tight
Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then

Against the wind
We were runnin' against the wind
We were young and strong, we were runnin'
against the wind

And the years rolled slowly past
And I found myself alone
Surrounded bv strangers I thought were my friends
I found myself further and further from my home
And I guess I lost my way
There were oh so many roads
I was living to run and running to live
Never worried about paying or even how much I owed
Moving eight miles a minute for months at a time
Breaking all of the rules that would bend
I began to find myself searchin'
Searching for shelter again and again
Against the wind
A little something against the wind
I found myself seeking shelter against the wind

Well those drifters days are past me now
I've got so much more to think about
Deadlines and commitments
What to leave in, what to leave out

Against the wind
I'm still runnin' against the wind
Well I'm older now and still
Against the wind














Martina McBride , I was going to put in the song I’m Gonna Love
You Through It and change the word cancer to Spinal Chord Injury
but I figured that might be a bit too painful to sing. So sticking to my
guns and belief I am putting in

Martina McBride’s TEENAGE DAUGHTER Video
for you Mrs. Jablonski.









Now for what I BEL13VE is the best song of the bunch, but that is just my
opinion is MOVE MOUNTAINS by Sarah Bella, a singer/songwriter from
Michigan.

SARAH BELLA MOVE MOUNTAINS lyrics and video

A helpless hand, you'd love to grab
Right through your TV screen
A mama cries
You wanna dry her eyes
But don't think you can do anything
But maybe you can
Fold your hands, bow your head

Maybe we can move mountains
Don't you feel like trying?
I know it aint easy to do
But Im willing Im ready to move
mountains with you

The counters filled with so many different pills
and the bottle of liquor's on the floor
Day in night and night is day
and sometimes life don't seem worth living for
but just when it seems impossible
the phone rings in time for a miracle

Maybe we can move mountains
Don't you feel like trying?
I know it aint easy to do
But Im willing Im ready to move
mountains with you

She's been packing up for days
Says this loves been fading away
and just as she's about to leave
he falls on his knees
says call me crazy

but maybe we can move mountains
Don't you feel like trying?
I know it aint easy to do
But Im willing Im ready to move
mountains with you




Now that I have come to come to the end of part one of 2
for Leslie Jablonski, I am going to state matter of factly
that the next post will deal in the actual steps taken, in
a musical format, and in hockey terms.  It WILL be the best post
ever written in the State of Hockey.  That is only if you
BEL13VE


 Respectfully in TRUTH,

Author










No comments:

Post a Comment