Wednesday, February 29, 2012

3-13 Vikings, Jesus and Jack (part 2 of 3)


3 – 13 Vikings,  Jesus and Jack

















I brought my request to the foot of the cross for Jack Jablonski.
I said, “ Jesus, can you help? “
He replied back with this:

MARK 12:30      And thou shalt love the 
Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with 
all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all
thy strength: this is the first commandment.

Jesus then asked me how old I was today.
I told Him my age and He rebuked me!

Jesus asked me how old I was a second time, only this time He
emphasized 

IF YOU WERE BORN ON FEBRUARY 29th.  

I told Him
I would be 12. 

Jesus then reminded me that he was 12 when he wandered off from
Mary and Joseph.  He also reminded me he was 30 when he started
His teachings. So I looked again at what He showed me:

MARK 12:30     And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy
heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all
thy strength : this is the first commandment.

Jesus excused himself but before he did he told me to help out
MAX, ( Jack Jablonski’s brother), Leslie and Mike ( Jack Jablonski’s
parents) and all the Twin Cities teen agers .  He reminded me
that FORGIVENESS goes hand in hand with HEALING. 

Before Jesus left, I asked him what date should I start?
He only said one word:

MAX

I looked at Him and He smiled.  Jesus whispered è

You’ll know what to do and say
from now on. Go and do as I say.

So I looked at the word MAX and I thought, wow Jesus
just gave me everything I need to know in one WORD.

The DATE for MAX è May 10th 2012, 2013, etc…

Part two of 3-13 Vikings , Jesus and Jack is finished.

Stay tuned for part three!

This is the LEAP of FAITH LEAP YEAR post from è

Author
Sole Owner of OrangeRace Card Angels facebook

P.S. the RK in MARK would be in this instance for 
Jack's team, the RED KNIGHTS

the X in MAX is Roman numeral for 10.  MA in MAX
stands for the month of MAY.  

Pictured below is an event coming up at the Fine Line Music Cafe
in Minneapolis.  
Hosted by Frank Vascellaro and Amelia Santaniello







No comments:

Post a Comment