Thursday, September 8, 2011

Father Henry Ford's Trial from Saint Paul


The Trial of Henry Ford from Saint Paul

Any resemblance to people living or dead is strictly
intentional.

ALL RISE, the GREAT ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST has entered
the court room to hear the Angels case against one

Henry Ford

You may be seated.

First to speak was Henry Ford’s attorney, a Mr. Napoleon Hill.

“ Permission to approach the throne your Honor Almighty.”

But Jesus would have none of it.

Sit down Mr. Hill” was all that Jesus said.

The Angel of Mercy spoke first after Napoleon Hill sheepishly
sat down.

“ Your Honor Almighty if it pleases you and the court, I would
like to ask the court for a recess so Mr. Ford can collect his things
for his journey to Hell “

Jesus replied,

Angel of Mercy, why ask for a recess, why delay the inevitable.
Let Mr. Ford plead his case as a man of integrity.  I must hear what
Henry has to say.  And from now on Angel Mercy please refer to
Mr. Ford as Father Henry.”

The Angel of Mercy then read to Henry Ford the charges that were
brought forward against him.  It seems there was an incident recently
in Saint Paul Minnesota involving a State Trooper and a 48 year old
woman. 
******************************************************
**********************+++****************************




Father Henry Ford objected when he heard the charges.
“ This is an outrage!! You are charging me with something that happened
in 2011.  I had no control over the incident and furthermore I don’t even
know the people involved.  I’ve been dead for over 60 years!!!!”

There were thunderings and lightnings and a great earthquake after Father
Henry spoke.  I think that even Hurricane Irene put in her two cents about
the incident. 

But Jesus would hear none of it.  He proceeded to show Father Henry the
aftermath of the shooting and with out placing any guilt on either the State
Trooper or the 48 year old woman, he explained to Father Henry thus told,

Father Henry,
I brought you here today to see that the world is plum out of control with
guns, violence and what should be noted as a FEAR FACTOR.  Every time
you see this woman get shot, it is like an arrow through the heart of me.
Look at my heart Father Henry

But Father Henry could not stand to look at Jesus’  heart because he knew
what would happen if he did.  Instead he bowed his head and asked for
forgiveness.

“ Lord, what have I done to deserve this?”

Jesus thusly spoke,
Father Henry, it Is up to you to fix this.  Here Father Henry, since I can
feel your remorse over something you had no control over, please watch
this video below and Father Henry, you are responsible for ushering in the
48 year old woman into heaven and reserving her spot with the angels.
Understood Father Henry?”

Father Henry Ford spoke to Jesus,

“ Lord Almighty why did you choose this woman over all the women in the
world for me to be her usher in heaven?”

And Jesus replied to Father Henry Ford,

If I should really want to answer the foolish question you have just asked,
or any of the other questions you have been asking me, let me remind you
that I have a row of electric push-buttons on my desk, and by pushing the
right button, I can summon to my aid people who can answer any question
 I desire to ask concerning  the business to which I am devoting most of my
efforts.  Now will you kindly tell me why I should clutter up my mind with
general knowledge, for the purpose of being able to answer questions,
when I have people around me who can supply any knowledge I require?

Father Henry was silent.  For he knew that Jesus just quoted him.

Henry Ford’s attorney Napoleon Hill rose, “ Um Mr Christ, that was directly
out of my book Think and Grow Rich “

But Jesus would have none of Mr Hill’s banter today.

Napoleon Hill was led out of the courtroom by two massive Angels who
whisked him away to an unknown island in heaven.  It was here that Napoleon
Hill received his sentence from the massive Angels.  Napoleon Hill was
sentenced to a thousand years on the Island of the Hill of Beans to count
forever more Beans.

Now back to the trial of Henry Ford.  Jesus returned in an instant with the verdict.
Thus spoke Jesus to Father Henry Ford.

"For being silent on hearing your words used against you, you are hereby
sentenced to :
Watch this video for one year straight and come to your own conclusion.
Father Henry, I have bigger fish to fry. "


Court adjourned

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels


No comments:

Post a Comment