Thursday, August 18, 2011

2088: Four Score and Seven Years Ago ( Part One )

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

Four Score and Seven Years Ago with Writchristo

The year is 2088.

Some guy who will be calling  himself
Chief Crazy Captain Christo’s great grandson is at the podium and delivering
a speech to the wealthiest Americans living in New York City.
It will go like this:

“ Four score and seven years ago, there took place in this great
nation of ours, right here in this great city, a tragedy that will never
be forgotten.  On September 11th, 2001, on a sunny New York City
morning, two airplanes flew into the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers.
They shattered lives in ways that cannot be measured.  But this is not
about that day.  My great grandfather, who called himself Chief Crazy
Captain Christo just for the fun of it, left in his will the finished plans
for National Debt Training.  You see back around ten years after the
attack on New York City, Washington D.C. and a thwarted attempt
fail in Pennsylvania, there in this nation hovering over the United States
was a 14 Trillion Dollar deficit or a National Debt.  That was back in 2011.
There are two envelopes that I have yet to open.  On one of the envelopes,
are the words,

“ National Debt Training : $10,000.00 => One Idea by the Year 2088 “
As you can see, from your world vision stations, it is about ½ inch thick,
with paper from 2011.  I see as I turn the envelope over are written the
words 

  “  I love you great grandson, I prayed for this day and for you and our
great country <( + )>

On the second envelope, which is a huge envelope measuring 8 feet by
14 inches wide and is also ½ inch thick are the words,

Saw Dust and Names in the Book of Life ” . And as you can see, both
envelopes are Orange. 

Now before I go any further, in my great grandfather’s will, he left a
message that he wants me to read. Here it is:

Great Grandson,
Go down to Texas and pour out a Black Tooth Grin for Darrell Abbott.
Learn how to play a Pantera song called Walk.  Learn a guitar solo
called Pride.  Just do it!
Next go to the Bay Area, California and play some sweet notes for Jerry Garcia.
Throw some roses into the fog.  You’ll know exactly where.
And lastly, when you open these two envelopes afterward,
you will know I am who I say that I am  "

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the moment of truth, I am
going to open the envelopes.  But before I do, my great grandfather
asked me to play this video and say the words …







to be continued because this is going to kick ass <( + )>




Respectfully in TRUTH

Chief Crazy Captain Christo’s great grandson
the Rightful Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions














No comments:

Post a Comment