Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thomas Hamilton <( 14 )> Revelation 14 : 14 with Writchristo

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

Thomas Hamilton <( 14 )> Revelation 14 : 14 with Writchristo

Dear Thomas Hamilton:

I want to thank you for sharing your moment on youtube on your
daughter Bethany’s youtube channel.  Now I would like to share
with you something and I hope you don’t mind. Ready ok here it is:

Revelation 14: 14

14     And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud
one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden
crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.


OK, Thomas, here’s the deal.  We have in this country of ours a
National Debt that is around 14 Trillion dollars.  Next year, 2012,
I suspect that number to be higher.  No one in Congress, or even
the President of the United States have a clue on how to reign in
the debt.  I have been watching from afar and quite frankly, I am
a little sick to my stomach. 

I am going to organize something called 

THE ORANGE RACE

that will start in Green Bay, Wisconsin  and end in Colorado Springs,
Colorado.  It is the healthy part of national debt training.  The thing is
that I will be carrying a piece of OAK that is 8 Feet Long, 14 Inches Wide
and a ½ inch thick.  I think in surfer terms that would be akin to a gun.
But I don’t know, it has been so long since I have surfed, the Hawaiians
I am sure would call me a crazy haole.  That’s alright though.  I’m used to
it.  Anyways, I would be running/walking/biking about <(14)> miles a day.
Six days on and one day off.  

I would like to tell you in person how much I appreciate all that you have
done, but I would rather you come to Green Bay in JUNE 2012 to help kick off
the FIRST EVER Orange Race on Planet Earth.  That would be shaka bro!

Aloha Papa Hamilton

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

P.S. Here is the video of Papa Thomas Hamilton talking about some
really great stuff +(~~+~~)+






Below is a video with Bethany Hamilton and Captain Jack Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment