Friday, July 1, 2011

The Orange Race <( + )> Prayer Service at Curly's (Part 3)

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

The Orange Race <( + )> Prayer Service at Curly’s ( Part 3)

Inside Curly’s at Lambeau Field, Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews of
the 2011 Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers had just finished
delivering two autographed footballs to me.  They both were amazed
that on my contract to speak at National Debt Training meetings were
the words:

Anyone swearing within 100 yards of Mr. Christo Strom will not be allowed
to take place in National Debt Training or reap the rewards one gets when

following simple directions

Clay Matthews turned to me and said, “ How the f…”

I stopped Clay in his tracks.

Excuse me Mr. Matthews, but my contract is non negotiable and the reason
I stopped you is because I don’t want you to miss out on the greatest lesson
you will ever be taught.  Sure, I realize that in football, you guys swear all the
time, but this is National Debt Training and no one has ever attempted this
in the history of the universe.  I will not put up with swearing on my team
or any team I am associated with for the next 40 years.  Do you understand
what I am saying?”

Clay Matthews looked right at me and I could tell that no one had ever spoken
to him this way and he nodded in agreement.

There are 360,000 Women who are counting on me to teach them National
Debt Training.  The Orange Race is just a healthy way to get involved with them
on strictly a business level.  It will cover over eleven hundred miles and take at
least 3 months to complete one cycle.  I plan on making this an annual event
over the next 40 years.  The goal has been set at only 14 trillion dollars for a
reason.  Every woman who comes to this training will be given the opportunity
to choose their Fixed income”

Clay Matthews spoke up when I said Fixed Income

“   Woah, woah woah, Christo, Fixed Income?  You mean these women are going
to be making money?  I thought only you were making money by charging $10,000.00
to attend your National Debt Training.  Both Aaron and I gave you the autographed
footballs because we kind of felt sorry for you coming all this way to Green Bay to
expect 72,000 Wisconsin women to show up.”

For the next 2 hours, Clay Matthews , Aaron Rodgers and myself discussed National
Debt Training and how it would be  just what women have been waiting for.
They finally agreed that I knew what I was talking about when I told them about
the nine inch nails that the President of the United States was supposed to bring
to Lambeau as part of his National Debt Training. You know for the longest time
I always wondered what Jesus meant when he said “ Pick up your Cross and follow me
Now for the first time ever, 360,000 women are going to learn exactly what he
meant.

The Orange Race 2012 From Green Bay Wisconsin to Colorado Springs Colorado
The Healthy Part of the National Debt Training Health and Wealth Tour 2012.
Get Ready Green Bay, it’s coming to ya on a dusty road….

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions















No comments:

Post a Comment