Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Orange Race <( 14 )> Miles a Day with Writchristo

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

The Orange Race <( 14 )>  Miles a Day with Writchristo

Discovery, I just discovered something that on the surface looks
like nothing out of the ordinary.  I measured the distance from
one point in Green Bay Wisconsin to one point in Colorado Springs,
Colorado.  According to Mapquest, the measurement between those
two points is Eleven hundred and seventy miles.

For the Orange Race 2012 ( tentative title for the healthy part of National
Debt Training ) , I had planned on running/walking/biking this stretch
of the mid-west over a three month period.  There would be one day
of rest after six days of training.  It works out to be something like
79 days of on-the-road training and 14 days of rest and relaxation.







So, why should you care?  I don’t know, maybe because the National
Debt is like over 14 Trillion dollars and instead of tackling this problem
like God fearing men and women, the Congress and the President of the
USA are leaning towards raising the debt limit.  BUT WAIT !!!

This is not about what they are doing ok.  Let me explain this another way.
National Debt Training is for people who want a way out of a financial mess.
I have no control over what Congress or the President do or say, so I’ll
just try to appeal to a certain segment of the Midwest population.

I am going to try and organize 360,000 women together in 5 different states.
Right now, in Minnesota, our state government is shut down.  Putting this
into perspective, if the STATE OF MINNESOTA actually paid any attention
to what I have been saying, they would already have National Debt Training
in place.  But what I have learned about politicians is this:  They are extremely
stubborn and bullheaded.  It has to be their way or the highway.  So I am not
going to be teaching them.  I am going to be teaching 360,000 women in 5
states something so easy to understand yet so profound that if will make their
head spin.  Not like in The Exorcist head spin, but in the Head of household
spin.  The Head of Household on income tax forms.  The reason being is that
the 360,000 women, if they follow simple directions, will be bringing in a
lot of dinero.  Dinero is Spanish for money.  The Dinero will buy a lot of
dinners out on the town or if you are wise, you will make as much dinero
as humanly possible and ( drum roll please <( !! )> ) Spread the wealth.
There will be more to come so please stay tuned as I explain in the coming
months and years that National Debt Training is a good thing.

In the meantime, in case you haven’t noticed, I am trying to communicate with
Bethany Hamilton and her family in the Hawaiian Islands.  When National Debt
Training Centers get built, I want to expand over to Hawaii.  I believe Bethany
and her family of Hamilton’s would do an awesome job if I can just get the
words out of my mouth.  So if you see her , tell her I said Hello and Aloha

Respectfully in TRUTH

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions







No comments:

Post a Comment