Monday, July 11, 2011

One Trillion Dollars with Writchristo


Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

One Trillion Dollars with Writchristo

Have you ever seen One Trillion Dollars?

In this quick math lesson I will show you and then you
will be able to honestly say you have seen
One Trillion Dollars.  Ready Ok this is going to be quick Ready?

$ 1,000,000,000,000.00

Did you see it?
I’ll show you again in case you missed it. Ready?

$ 1,000,000,000,000.00

OK, now for the fun part.

National Debt Training costs $10,000.00 to attend .

I have room to teach 360,000 Women in a 5 State Area.
That will raise exactly 3.6 Billion Dollars.  What does that mean
to you if you are one of the 360,000 women?

I’ll show you in a little math equation. Ready?

10,000 x 10,000 x 10,000 EQUALS ==> ONE Trillion Dollars

According to my calculations,  when I do the math:
One Trillion minus 3.6 Billion would leave a hefty 96.4 Billion
dollars for you!  

Now if you want to be a part of a company
that doesn’t mind working with big numbers, in an honest
and fun way to make money, just stay tuned to this site,
which by the way is free and doesn’t cost me a dime. <( FREE )>

Or you can struggle for the rest of your life to make ends meet.
It’s your call.  I’m here if you are ready>

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

P.S. Here is a video I filmed last week outside of Admiral D’s in
White Bear Lake, Minnesota .  The band is called O.A.R. and
they are from Rockville , Maryland.  They played an acoustic
set for the Cities 97 Oake on the Water. 





O.A.R band member Jerry with an adoring fan outside of Admira... on Twitpic


Brian Oake @cities97Radio has got to be the happiest D.J. in ... on Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment