Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One Trillion Dollars <( 2 )> Part Two

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

One Trillion Dollars <( 2 )> Part Two

When you set a goal with a deadline, it forces your brain
to come up with a plan.  A deadline is a good thing because
it gives you something to measure.  For instance, in National Debt
Training, I am setting up a deadline of June 21st 2012.  That is the
first deadline I have set up.  As of now, I have less than twelve months
to go before the first deadline.  What is the first deadline you ask?

The first deadline I have is for THE START of something I am tentatively
calling The Orange Race.  I know, I know, a huge stretch of the imagination
since my company is called 

ORANGE RACE CARD ANGELS

But bear with me while I try to explain.  The Orange Race, once it is set up
with sponsors and locations, will be the healthy part of National Debt Training.
The Orange Race will start around Green Bay and will meander leisurely through
Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska and Colorado.  It will end somewhere in Colorado Springs,
Colorado.  The Orange Race will cover over eleven hundred miles.  Along the way,
perhaps every 100 miles, I will be conducting National Debt Training.  Now, in a
perfect world, I could say something like, 

     “ Along the way, exactly 288,000 women from the four states of Wisconsin,
Iowa, Nebraska and Colorado came out during the Orange Race, got their training
and are now leading the fight against the National Debt. “

But in a perfect world, there would be no need for National Debt Training.  So,
if I were to include Minnesota to make it five states, I would tell you that
360,000 Women would come to National Debt Training over a three month period
to join in the fight against the national debt.

The funny thing is, when you actually are the only one in America who is putting
stuff out there for National Debt Training, it gets lonely at the top. +(~~+~~)+

So, the 360,000 women that 

I WILL TEACH

will be the first people in the history of the universe ( Milky Way )
to learn as a group how we as a nation will come together.
That’s right women, you have been chosen but there is one thing you must do.
Put away your fears about one man teaching 360,000 women.

This is strictly business.  I have strict rules.  The first strict rule I have is that you
must pay attention while you are having the time of your life.  I will not be able
to teach frowny faces and naysayers.  The second strict rule I have is that you must
come to National Debt Training ready to take on the National Debt.  Ladies, I hope
I don’t have to tell you twice that the National Debt is over 14 Trillion Dollars.
The third strict rule is that once you learn what I have to teach you, and show you,
that you will leave the National Debt Training ready to take on everything that comes
your way.  I am going to go out on a limb here and say that once trained, you will
never have to worry about money again. EVER. Let me repeat that, you will
NEVER EVER EVER have to worry about money again.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  The 360,000 “ Women” who are the first in the history of
the universe to get this training probably want to know where the money will be going.
Like I have said numerous times before,  the cost of National Debt Training is:

$ 10,000.00

The goal that I am trying to meet is 360,000 women in a 5 state area.
The 360,000 women who are the first to pay $10,000.00  will make up a grand total of
$ 3,600,000,000,000.00 .  That money will be used to build National Debt Training Centers,
for the sole purpose of, you guessed it, National Debt Training.  I will be teaching something
called “ shampoo logic “ where you lather, rinse and repeat.  Why reinvent the wheel?

Now, remember, 14 Trillion is the number we will be raising in 

TAXES!!!

If you want to become Rich and take care of the National Debt, then you owe it to yourself
to come to National Debt Training.  I don’t know how else to explain it.  

Oh yeah, One Trillion Dollars.  The deadline for paying One Trillion Dollars in taxes?
That deadline will be set when 360,000 women are SMART enough to see the
opportunity that is presenting itself.  Stay Tuned!

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

P.S. Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, and Colorado. Get Ready +++






@Reba, Orange Race Card Angels map (so we don&#039;t get lost... on Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment