Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's About High Time with Writchristo

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

14 Trillion Dollar Focus Team with Writchristo

OK, let’s be honest here.  14 trillion dollars is a lot of money.
Now, let’s do something that I am sure no one has ever asked
you to do before.  Let’s focus for ONE YEAR on the number
14 Trillion.

Here is the numerical value in numbers:

14,000,000,000,000

Now I could throw in a few Grateful Dead lyrics from a song
like High Time:

NOW DON”T THINK TOO HARD BABY! BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT I'M
SAYING.  I COULD SHOW YOU A HIGH TIME LIVING THE GOOD LIFE…

But that would just throw you off track of the focus.

For ONE YEAR, I want you to focus on the number 14 Trillion dollars.

Starting today, or tonight when you go to bed and you say
your prayers, ask God for guidance regarding the number
14 Trillion.  Just ask for the Holy Spirit to guide you in this matter.
The Holy Spirit will never lead you wrong.  EVER <( + )>

Look, when I lead a team of 360,000 Women from 5 States
(Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska and Colorado )it won’t
be forever.  Only Jesus and God can promise forever.  What I can
promise is that I will be with you every step of the way with live
seminars, a little thing called The Orange Race, and someone who
will listen and learn from all of you.  I believe in the fact that
360,000 Women  CAN and WILL come forward when they are ready
to become wealthy, and drum roll please, be CHARITABLE with their wealth.

The National Debt is man made through Congress and the President and
you know what let them deal with their own mess.  After all, they created
it.  I am  creating something completely different.  So please stay tuned
and to the 360,000 women who will one day SEE THE LIGHT, I just want
to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my ORANGE heart <( O )>

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions




No comments:

Post a Comment