Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bethany Hamilton: T.V. Orange One with Writchristo


Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

Bethany Hamilton:  T.V. Orange One  with Writchristo

T.V. Orange, what does it mean?  Here goes the first try +

Dear Bethany, or I guess I should start it with:

Aloha Bethany, 

The Orange Race is a race that I am running in my mind right now.
It starts in Green Bay Wisconsin and winds its way through the Mid-Western
states of Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska and finally ends in Colorado somewhere in
Colorado Springs.  It is a little over eleven hundred miles from start to finish.

Now in comparison, it is not near as long as say  Los Angeles California to
Honolulu, Hawaii.  That is around 2552 miles.  Now, Ms. Hamilton, just for a
second look at the number 2552.  What I notice right off the bat is the 25.
We celebrate Jesus’s birthday on December 25th right?  The second number
I notice is the number 52.  The last time I checked there are 52 weeks in a
calendar year and also there are 52 cards in a deck of cards.  Are you still
 with me Bethany?

Now, just for kickturns  and giggle snorts, look at the name of my company.

Orange Race Card Angels

The Orange Race in 2012?  is an eleven hundred mile race from Green Bay, Wisconsin
to Colorado Springs, Colorado.  I plan on taking at least three months to complete
it by taking the turtle pace approach.  You know, Slow and steady wins the race.
Except this race is a little different.  This race is all about National Debt Training.
This is where it gets serious.  The National Debt is over 14 Trillion dollars and rising.
I am pretty sure that when you are surfing over in Kauai or on Oahu or wherever
you surf, the National Debt is the furthest thing from your mind. Trust me, I know
a little bit about surfing. Your mind is focused on the horizon and looking for the
bumps to be rising.  Always searching for the perfect wave to catch for that perfect
ride.  I get it , really I get it!






So why I am telling you this Bethany?  Well, the reason is kind of selfish.  You say
that Jesus Christ is #1 right.  I couldn’t agree more here so here goes the pitch.
The reason I am doing National Debt Training is so I can teach exactly 360,000
women, ranging in age from 18 to the oldest surfing grandma.  Does that make sense?
Now, in the Midwest there obviously aren’t any surfing grandmas unless you count
windsurfing and then I suppose you would be right.

The cost for National Debt Training is $10,000.00   There is a reason it is this price.
It will never be anything but $10,000.00.  No Sales gimmicks, no deviating , no nonsense.
ONE PRICE.  It is the cost of admission. 

Now the title of this post is T.V. Orange with Writchristo.  Here is the explanation of what
that means:
T.V. means Three Videos, Orange means from Orange Race Card Angels (my company)
with Writchristo means Word of God Respectfully in Truth .  Christo means well,
that would be me, I try to mean well in whatever I do.  Sometimes I tank and sometimes
I hit the ball out of the park.  Do you get my drift? 

I will be releasing three videos for you Ms. Hamilton ( and family +)
The names are :

T.V. Orange One with Writchristo ( Released today July 5th 2011 )
This video was made up on the spot with no lyrics and no retakes.
It is what it is and just the first attempt.  The second and third attempt
will be more business like and to the point. 

T.V. Orange Two with Writchristo ( TBA )
and
T. V. Orange Three with Writchristo ( TBA )

Bethany, below is my first video for the Orange Race.  I did this two days after seeing
Soul Surfer.  No editing, no lyrics just the moment type thing.










Aloha +(~~+~~)+ Bethany,

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

P.S. If all goes well, Orange Race Card Angels would like to open a National Debt
Training center in Hawaii in your honor.  How does that sound to you?  Go ahead
and ask your Mama and Papa what they think and your brothers as well.  Somehow
the year 2013 is jumping out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment