Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Summer before The Orange Race


Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

The Summer before The Orange Race

Ahh, Suite Serenity!

It has come to my attention that today is the first day of summer 2011.
I have exactly ONE YEAR to get in shape for the LONG HAUL from
Green Bay, Wisconsin to Colorado Springs, Colorado.

A lot can happen in a year.  A lot of training needs to be done in
preparation for what I like to call :

THE ORANGE RACE +(~~+~~)+

What is the ORANGE RACE you ask?

THE ORANGE RACE is the first leg of a fourteen part TRAINING PROGRAM.

The first leg is to prove that I have what it takes to be a leader
FOR WOMEN to not be afraid of
National Debt Training $ 10,000,00.

There will be 1100 miles of TRAINING throughout Wisconsin, Iowa,
Nebraska and Colorado.  But my TRAINING will begin in Minnesota.

Like I said before, I have exactly one year to get in shape and get my
ACT TOGETHER to bring you the best I can give at this point in my life.

MY GOAL- 3.6 Billion Dollars from 360,000 Women who are ready to
actively take a stand against the National Debt.  

Now for the fun part.  Here are four young women who I think are
awesome and if you know them please tell them to come out for the
party next year.  They won’t be disappointed!


















Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions




No comments:

Post a Comment