Monday, June 6, 2011

The Seventh Angel's Gravity Speech with Writchristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


The Seventh Angel Speaks with Writchristo


Ok so you may be asking yourself, what on Earth is
the Seventh Angel’s Fixed Income? If you know anything
about service and the service industry, then you know
everyone and their gramma tries to out do or one up
the other guy to get your business.


But not the SEVENTH ANGEL.

You see, the SEVENTH ANGEL knows a thing or two about
High places. The Seventh Angel set the FIXED INCOME so
high that even he can’t reach it. I will give you a hint:
Start counting the stars then multiply by 50. Yeah, it’s
that high.

But I asked the SEVENTH ANGEL for advice on what to do,
and how to go about reserving a business model for
360,000 Female Entrepreneurs. These were his exact words
to me Christo Strom. The Seventh Angel roared as a Lioness
roars when she is excited about something:

GET BUSY YOU BONEHEAD +(~~+~~)+

I couldn’t believe the Seventh Angel was so animated and furious
at the same time. So the Seventh Angel decided that it was time
for me to be shown THE KINGDOM.

Now I know why the SEVENTH ANGEL was so furious and animated.
He showed me what would happen if the National Debt kept growing.
And he showed me what would happen if the madness in this world
kept festering. Then the SEVENTH ANGEL handed me a set of KEYS
and said in plain ENGLISH.

“ You are the only one who can pull this off. We’ve taken note that
you want to try to teach 360,000 Women Entrepreneurs. I’ll
repeat one more time GET BUSY BONEHEAD +(~~+~~)+ only because
you know that WAITING is no way to earn your angel wings.

Besides which, you were MADE FOR THIS PURPOSE!!!!

The SEVENTH ANGEL then abruptly flew away.

He left me a plan.
It is beautifully written, and ready when you are ladies!
In the meantime, please enjoy this next video.





Respectfully in TRUTH


Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions



No comments:

Post a Comment