Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Orange Race <( + )> Prayer Service at Curly's

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

The Orange Race Prayer Service at Curly’s ( Part One)


I entered into the dining room at Curly’s at Lambeau Field
in Green Bay Wisconsin.  It was empty.  I felt sick to my
stomach.  What happened to the 72,000 women from
Wisconsin who said they were going to pay $10,000.00
each to support my run from Green Bay Wisconsin to
Colorado Springs, Colorado?  I fell down to my knees
and started praying to God.

“  My God , My God why have you forsaken me

I was just about ready to give up the ghost when a
waitress wearing green and gold tapped me on the
shoulder and said,

“ Sir, you’ll have to leave.  This room is reserved for
Christo Strom’s Orange Race Card Angels.  They are
having a National Debt Training meeting in about
three hours…”

So I got up , and said to the waitress,

In about three hours they are having the meeting?”
I forgot that I always show up early, sometimes too
early.  I quickly composed myself and introduced
myself to the waitress,

“  My name is Christo Strom and I run Orange Race Card
Angels.”

The waitress interrupted me as I was speaking and started
laughing, 

“ HaHaHaHa, yeah I know who you are.  You’re girlfriend
called me and said she set your watch ahead three hours
so you would freak out and get all crazy.  She’s a card isn’t she?”
Queen of Hearts “ I shot back.  

This has been Part One of Three 
Prayer Service at Curly’s in Lambeau Field Green Bay Wisconsin

Stay Tuned

Respectfully in TRUTH

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions







No comments:

Post a Comment