Wednesday, June 15, 2011

@MayorRTRybak, I am the Angel Myrrh

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

@MayorRTRybak, I AM the Angel Myrrh

On the special occasion of a total lunar eclipse, when the
moon will appear to turn ORANGE, I thought I would write
the good Mayor of Minneapolis.

Dear Mr. Mayor of Minneapolis,
or
@MayorRTRybak if you follow him on Twitter.

I heard on the news you were going to meet with President OBAMA
to discuss federal funds for tornado victims in North Minneapolis.
Apparently FEMA denied your official request.  Now I don’t know
anything about how the federal government decides who is worthy
to receive disaster funds.  

What I do know is this.  The National Debt is over 14 Trillion Dollars.
The only way to make a stand against the national debt is to form a
team of entrepreneurs.  What I have in mind is to start with at least
72 Women Entrepreneurs from Minnesota.  These 72 will then within
one year grow to 72,000.  All paying $ 10,000.00 for the privilege of
doing the work that no one in Congress or in the seat of the President
of the United States is willing to even try.  

So Mr. Mayor, when you go to Washington D.C. to ask for federal funds
for tornado victims, go ahead and ask the President to watch this video.






I don’t back down from a challenge Mr. Mayor and I hope you don’t either.
I challenge you Mr. R T Rybak to come back from Washington D.C. and let’s
get National Debt Training rolling in the right direction.   I will need to have
a meeting with you and your staff whenever you are ready to sit down and
discuss this great opportunity.  What I will need from you Sir is a list of the top
female entrepreneurs or executives in Minneapolis  so we can successfully start
the campaign against the national debt.

Respectfully in TRUTH,





Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

P.S. @MayorRTRybak, you need to ask yourself if you think it is a coincidence
that the name of my company is Orange Race Card Angels and the color of the
moon during a total lunar eclipse appears ORANGE.  Coincidence, I think not  +(~~+~~)+

P.S.S Have your staff read I AM the ANGEL MYRRH if you want the state to be
responsible for $0.00 of the new Viking Stadium.  That is the best deal you could
ever possibly imagine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment