Friday, June 3, 2011

Fixed Income with Writchristo

Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

FIXED INCOME with Writchristo

Today, let’s talk about a fixed income.

In your mind, think of a number between zero and 14 Trillion.
OK , you got it?  Now, the number you thought of, what was it?

Was it closer to Zero? Or was it closer to 14 Trillion?
If I was to ask you what your income per year was, I would bet
that the number would be closer to Zero than 14 Trillion.

Am I right?

Fixed Income!

In order to be successful with National Debt Training,
and I am speaking to just the women here, you are going
to have to decide on a fixed income higher than what you are
used to making every year.  For instance, if you are making
45,000 per year or less, you are going to have to THINK of
a number at least 10 Times HIGHER than 45,000.

In other words, that 45,000 is going to have to change to
a minimum of 450,000. Am I making myself clear?  

National Debt Training for Business Women in a 5 State Area
Orange Race Card Angels’ Christo Strom at your service.

C’mon ladies, you can do this!

Respectfully in TRUTH,
 

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

P.S. The 5 States I will be focusing my time and energy on are:
Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska and Colorado.

P.S. The video below is from a Wisconsin singer/songwriter
by the name of Madilyn Bailey.  She's pretty cool and talented too!
Apparently 4 years of high school just ended for Maddy.







+(~~+~~)+

No comments:

Post a Comment