Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rebecca Otto = Follow the Orange with Writchristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


Rebecca Otto +(~~+~~)+ Follow the Orange with Writchristo



 

As part of National Debt Training, it's all about confidence


Rebecca Otto, Minnesota State Auditor is in crisis mode.
Cuts to her staff have left her with no money
to follow.

Apparently, it's all the Republicans fault.  What?  Now I have
no idea how government works and I'm betting my life that
neither do the people who run the government.











The only figure I am focused on is this figure in red below.

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00

It is just a number that I would like to sit down with Rebecca
Otto and discuss 


WHY NO ONE IN GOVERNMENT 


is following the money.

I left it at an even 14 Trillion because that way, no one in either
the Republican or the Democratic Party can mumbo jumbo their
way through the interview process.

It is not my concern how it got to be this high.  That is probably

TOP SECRET INFORMATION

My only concern as an American Citizen is why no one has ever come
up with a plan to

GET RID OF THE NATIONAL DEBT?

So Rebecca Otto, since I am in your home state of Minnesota, and an
American citizen, I am asking you to

FOLLOW THE ORANGE RACE CARD ANGELS

because I don't care about Political Parties. Whose right or whose wrong?
I have a job to do and I will do it.  Since no one on EARTH has ever attempted
to do this I will ask you Rebecca to come forward to be interviewed by the
only owner of 


ORANGE RACE CARD ANGELS +(~~+~~)+


I will be forming a team of 72 Women in Minnesota to start the process of
elimination of the National Debt.  Now you have two choices Mrs. Otto. You
can either say 


Yes, I will help


or ( ange )


No, it's impossible.

And yes, I need an auditor capable of Following the Green Stuff as well.

Stay Tuned +(~~+~~)+

Respectfully in Truth,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions



No comments:

Post a Comment