Saturday, March 26, 2011

Orange and Blackie, Green to Blue with Writchristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promtions


Orange and Blackie, Green to Blue with Writchristo

It started out all Orange till I threw in some Blackie +(~~+~~)+
Never met the man from WASP but have been wanting to do
this for some time.

After Orange and Blackie, I had to throw in some Green Bay (Wisconsin)
but the signals got crossed and it sounded like Green Day.  So I ran
with it and rode with it till I made it down to Iowa.

I continued on the National Debt Training tour, just running and biking and
speaking wisdom along the way.  I met approximately 360,000 women who
wanted more out of life on my way to Colorado Springs. 

I promised myself that I would emerge victorious and this national debt
thing would soon be a thing of the past.  So, after leaving Mr. Brownstone
in my dust, I decided that in order to pay full respects, a little Blue must
be thrown in for good measure.

If you are having a hard time following this, maybe because I am talking about
a vision in the future.  It is the truest VISION you will ever know if you just let
it become REAL.  360,000 Women, you will feel like it's Delta Dawn all over
again.  ..." to take you to his mansion in the SKY High"

Stay Tuned +(~~+~~)+

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions











No comments:

Post a Comment