Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ONE FOUR BLACKIE with Writchristo +(~~+~~)+

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


ONE FOUR Blackie with Writchristo

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00

Oh Lord , won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz, my friends all
drive Porsches I must make amends, Worked hard all my life
time with no help from my friends, so oh Lord won't you buy
me a Mercedes Benz...





$ 14,000,000,000,000.00

 
That would buy a lot of Mercedes Benz don't ya think?
But that's not what this is about.
This is about facing REALITY without REALITY TV
No this shit is REAL.  


Welcome to Ash Wednesday in America.

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00


National Debt Training in Minnesota- FROM START TO FINISH
You have to START somewhere, so I am going to start from scratch.


Z-round Zero 


Sounds better than Ground Zero and has less Political and Religious
setbacks than the former.


Z-round Zero , hell it even describes that wonderful number


0.


Put 14 zeros together with a 1 and a 4 before them and color them
RED and you have a complete and utter Political SCAM that is going
on in the USA as I am typing this.

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00


Now, I could get all in every Politicians mug (face to face) and have
a screaming match , arguing till I'm blue in the gills.  But that would be a



WASTE OF MY TIME AND ENERGY +(~~+~~)+

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00


I have a better plan.  And it starts with the Z-round Zero.

Now, do me a favor.  Don't just sit there and when you're finished reading
click to the next site for more idle time wasting.  START to figure out what
the hell Z-round Zero really MEANS and don't be afraid to say

I WANT MORE OF THE Z-round Zeros that are in the BLACK. Finders Keepers!




Respectfully in TRUTH

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment