Monday, March 7, 2011

Help Somebody In Color +(~~+~~)+ with Writchristo

Author Christo Strom   
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promoitons


Help Somebody In Color with Writchristo

What do you mean the National Debt cannot be solved?
As of 2011, the National Debt is over


$ 14,000,000,000,000.00


and rising.....up, up,up,up,up,up,upppppp! 


So, here is what I would do to tackle this problem.  I would make a stand and say
to the Government.  Enough is Enough.  And then 


CLAIM IT!


Just like a Gold prospecter or whatever the old timers
from 1849 did.  I CLAIM the National Debt of up to but not over

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00

Why would I do such a thing?  Well, to put it bluntly, I would claim
the National Debt at $ 14,000,000,000,000.00 to make myself accountable.


Accountable to a FINITE FIGURE.  Which also means, and this is the best
part, that I am on to the government and the American People ( in business )

First off: Accountability


The number 14 Trillion is just a number.  Like 1492 was just a year. So what
do you think happened in the year 0?  You know, being held accountable
means being in the right mind set in the here and now.  Back in 1492, there
was no such thing as a National Debt.  There wasn't even a USA.  If I'm not
mistaken, the USA has a birthday of 1776.  But not all 50 States were even
drawn out.  By the government in Washington D.C. 

Second off: Accountability


The number 14 Trillion, when looked at from strictly a number standpoint,
is a FINITE NUMBER.  Which means it has a beginning and an end.  Should
I worry that the National Debt is going to rise?  


Of course not +(~~+~~)+

You want to know why?  Because I am focused on the number

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00

I am drawing out plans for that number and that number alone.  I could and
should make a law that states:

" Any Government figure from the year 2011 and onward who raises the national
debt above and beyond the $ 14,000,000,000,000.00 mark will be responsible for
paying off the debt out of their own damn pockets and not their constituents!"

Third off: Accountability


 You are probably wondering if you are an American Taxpayer,
what does this have to do with me?  Why should I , the American Taxpayer, care
about the National Debt?  Well, if I am not mistaken,


 NO ONE ON EARTH ( that means 0! )


 has ever attempted to get rid of the National Debt.  Look at the number once more


$ 14,000,000,000,000.00


National Debt Training is under way.  The next two videos are just awesome!

ENJOY +(~~+~~)+

 










Respectfully in TRUTH

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions



No comments:

Post a Comment