Thursday, February 24, 2011

Minnesota Training ASAP with Writchristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


National Debt Training: Minnesota Card with Writchristo

OK Minnesota , you're first.
I don't care where on the union pole your numbered ( 32nd State )


Today you are FIRST !  +(~~+~~)+


FIRST IN THE NATION ! +(~~+~~)+

The other 4 will have to fight to keep up.  The other 4 being Wisconsin,
Iowa, Nebraska and Colorado.

But what about the other 45 states? And I say, what about them?
I'm not interested in teaching to them right now. I'm only interested
in teaching to the five I have mentioned and

MINNESOTA YOU ARE FIRST +(~~+~~)+

OK so here's the deal.
The national debt is estimated at being over

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00

That's 14 Trillion dollars in case your eyes are playing tricks on you.
Now Minnesota, your present debt is at roughly 6 Billion dollars.
These figures are what I have been led to believe by the News Media
and other online sources. I hear it from the voices of Governor Mark
Dayton and from President Barack Obama.
So let's put these numbers side by side. or Big one on top of little one.

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00

$ 6,000,000,000.00

Now, I don't know about you but it seems to me there is a lot of debt to
go around these days.  And really there is no logical explanation for why
this is happening.  Only that too much money is going out without enough
money coming in.  I guess that pretty much sums up the problem.
So, to get things back on track, here is what I propose to do.

Starting in JUNE of 2011, I am going to start showing you a different scenario.
One that is inclusive of THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and THE AMERICAN DREAM.
And it will be simple to follow and simple to use.

First thing I will need is 72,000 willing participants from the State of Minnesota.
Broken down to its core elements, I need 72 Minnesota women who aren't afraid
of bucking the system.  When I say bucking the system, I mean raising the standards
by which the system operates. 

Minnesota Debt +(~~+~~)+ 6 Billion


National Debt +(~~+~~)+ 14 Trillion

For all intensive purposes , Minnesota we need to get to work on this ASAP.
Now since the girls hockey tournament is going on down at the XCEL Energy
Center please enjoy the next video and remember that after you complete my
National Debt Training, one of the benefits for Minnesota will be the first ever
Women's Professional Hockey League. Think about it and think about it NOW!







Respectfully in Truth




Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment