Saturday, February 19, 2011

Madison Wisconsin without CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo


Madison Protesters without  CCCChristo


OK, so maybe I don't have all the facts.

What I do have is a plan.

National Debt Training, while at first glance may look
a little painful, is designed for the AMERICAN PEOPLE.

And I'm not talking about the AMERICAN PEOPLE that
all the Politicians so eloquently and unabashedly say
they represent. 

Let me say this so it's perfectly clear.

National Debt Training is for the AMERICAN PEOPLE who
feel that $ 10,000.00 is a lot of money.

Let me repeat that.

National Debt Training is for the AMERICAN PEOPLE who
fell that $ 10,000.00 is a lot of money.

Let me bring up protesters in Madison Wisconsin.

I will bet dollars to donuts that 100% of the protesters
in Madison Wisconsin would agree with the statement
that $ 10,000.00 is a lot of money.

And to the Madison protesters I say this:

$ 14,000,000,000,000.00 is a heck of a lot more.

So there you have it. National Debt Training is designed
for people like the Madison protesters and anyone who
feel that $ 10,000.00 is a lot of money.

Soon, these days will be ones where you look back and say,

" I'm sure glad I got on board with the National Debt Training
when I had the chance. Chief Crazy Captain Christo may be
Crazy but he sure is CRAZY SMART " +(~~+~~)+

Coming soon to Green Bay Wisconsin. Because I don't do
CAPITALS +(~~+~~)+





Respectfully in TRUTH






Chief Crazy Captain Christo

AKA

Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

P.S. I only teach to those who really want to be taught.
I only teach to women because I need to step out of
my comfort zone. And I only teach all things ANGEL.
+(~~+~~)+

No comments:

Post a Comment