Friday, February 11, 2011

Colorado: 64 Counties and a Rider with Writchristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo


Colorado : 64 Counties and a Rider with CCCChristo


Governor John Hickenlooper is currently the governor
of the great state of Colorado. Home of the Avalanche,
the Broncos, and the Rockies. Ah yes, baseball in the
Mile High City. Wonderful skiing and fancy ass resorts.

Thank God Charlie Sheen lives in L.A. +(~~+~~)+


Anyway, back to the Governor. His name kind of says it
all don't you think? Hickenlooper. Like a musical track
that keeps playing over and over and over. There is a few
musical tracks that i think should be played over and over
and I will put them on this site down below.


But before I do
I would like to invite Governor John Hickenlooper and
72,000 Entreprenurial Women from the great state of Colorado
to take part in National Debt Training. As I type this, I have an artist
in MINNESOTA drawing out my map that will take me from Minnesota
to Wisconsin to Iowa to Nebraska and finally to Colorado. 









I will
be putting up videos explaining the process that will soon make
my National Debt Training course a road map to financial success.
You see, I just don't believe the President of the United States and
all the members of Congress have been doing anything about
erasing the national debt. And I am going to prove that once and for
all is not just a slogan the three musketeers use. Or is that all for one
and one for all. Whatever, you get the picture.
Just remember this Governor John Hickenlooper, a Steak dinner invitation
from Chief Crazy Captain Christo is like the Faithful and True vision
from that book oh what title is that book. Oh yeah

HOLY BIBLE


Respectfully in TRUTH







Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment