Thursday, February 3, 2011

140 Trillion Twitter Excuses versus CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo


140 Trillion Twitter Excuses with CCCChristo


Here is the number


$140,000,000,000,000


I left out the cents portion because I like the number 13!


THIRTEEN ZEROS looks better than Fifteen Zeros.


Anyways, here is what I am going to do with the two zeros I
left out.


Watch this


0 + 0


Now you may look at that and go
Chief Crazy Captain Christo the answer is zero! Why are you
showing me this.


And my answer is this:
You say Zero , I say in my National Debt Training class that it adds up
to a whole lot more than zero.


You say, " Impossible ! I demand that you show me how it could be
anything other than zero. "


Chief Crazy Captain Christo says, in an ACE Ventura -- Orange Race Card
Angel tone of voice, " ALLLLL Righty Then. You have two choices. The
price to attend my awesome National Debt Training Class is :


$10,000 ( again I left the decimal with the two zeros out +(~~+~~)+


The price will never go up. It will be the same today , tomorrow, and in
ten years. Twenty years. Thirty years. It makes no difference about time.


You say, " But Chief Crazy Captain Christo, I can't afford $10,000. "


Chief Crazy Captain Christo says, " Go ahead and tweet that then along
with your other 140 Trillion Excuses of why you can't afford this National
Debt Training class."


You say," But the National Debt is only $ 14 Trillion. Why are you trying to
raise $ 140 Trillion?"


Chief Crazy Captain Christo says, " BECAUSE I DON"T BELIEVE IN EXCUSES.
I BELIEVE IN GOD "

+(~~+~~)+ ( I should trademark that quote!!!)


The $ 10,000 to attend my National Debt Training
Class is for you to step out of your EXCUSE mode and into your BELIEF mode."
This has been a short explanation between YOU and Chief Crazy Captain Christo
STAY TUNED! and Remember 0 + 0 +(~~+~~)+


Respectfully in TRUTH


Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions





P.S. Happy Belated Birthday to Shakira. Yesterday was her birthday.
Click here for a funny story involving Honey and Shakira and Chief Crazy
Captain Christo

No comments:

Post a Comment