Friday, January 14, 2011

GRIZ +++ I AM PRO ZAKK +++ with CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo

GRIZ +++ I AM PRO ZAKK +++ with CCCChristo

I, Chief Crazy Captain Christo, do solemnly swear that
I will start to erase the national debt by teaching Orange
Race Card Angel methods starting February 2nd 2011.  I
have no idea why I am doing this, only that I am being led
by my FAITH, my HOPE, and my LOVE for everything GOOD
in AMERICA.  So, with that being said, 


STAY TUNED +(~~+~~)+

In the meantime, I would just like to wish Zakk Wylde a
Happy Birthday.  Now, I could get all in your face about it
as is so often the case when even the mention of Zakk Wylde
comes up.  But no, I am trying a different angle.  I will say
for whatever it is worth, I AM PRO ZAKK.  There I said it without
swearing and I am sober. Happy Birthday Zakk Wylde from
Chief Crazy Captain Christo. 


May you ROCK the HEAVENS Down to its CORE +(~~+~~)+

Respectively in TRUTH,

















Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment