Monday, January 3, 2011

GRIZ +++ Dayton and DRIZZLE +++ with CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

GRIZ +++ Dayton and DRIZZLE +++

TO: Governor Mark Dayton , DFL, Minnesota
FROM: Chief Crazy Captain Christo

In regards to the 6 Billion Dollar deficit you inherited from Tim,
let me start by saying " Good Luck " .  As you know, good luck can
only move you so much until that ugly word REALITY rears its ugly
head.  Now, I doubt you have been paying much attention to me with
all the preparations for your big day down at the Landmark in Saint
Paul.  I will say this though, " Congratulations and Good Luck +++ "
When you get done with the swearing in today at noon, and you finish
with the ..." so help me God " part, do yourself a favor.  Think about
a sit down dinner in MARCH with me, Chief Crazy Captain Christo.
I will be putting up a video later today titled :


To: Gov. Dayton " 5 " with CCCChristo.

I will post it on youtube later today.  And again
Governor Dayton, " Congratulations and Good Luck "

Respectfully in TRUTH,



13,885,893,878,442.37

National Debt by comparison

Chief Crazy Captain Christo   +(~~+~~)+ 






Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels

Head of Angel Promotions


No comments:

Post a Comment