Wednesday, January 12, 2011

GRIZ +++ Crazy Trains 72 Angels +++ with CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo

GRIZ +++ Crazy Trains 72  Angels +++ with CCCChristo

...." and once you're gone, you can't come back.
When you're out of the Blue and into the Black..."


...." Sharon, I'm not %$#&* Neil Young..."
ALLLLRIGHTYYYYY Then.


So, what do I mean by CRAZY TRAINS 72 ANGELS ?


Simply this: No , not Simply Orange that would be preposterous!


What I mean is as the LEADER in How to erase the national debt,
I, Chief Crazy Captain Christo, do solemnly swear that I will do
my best to train 72 WOMEN at a time to erase the national debt.
Currently, the national debt stands at:


14,021,215,785,440.90

And a funny thing is that is like 5 Billion less than it was 2 days ago
as you can see by reading further down the page.  For my Bert Blyleven
piece on January 10th it was 5 Billion dollars higher which I suppose is a
good thing.  But here's the kicker.  I am only interested in showing
72 Women at a time an extremely important FACTUAL NUMBER.
I will let the government take care of the government. My job is to
educate WOMEN on how to become an


 ORANGE RACE CARD ANGEL +(~~+~~)+


and as Mrs. Olson from an old coffee commercial once said,


THE RICHEST KIND ( translated wealthy and nice +(~~+~~)+

Respectfully in TRUTH,
















Chief Crazy Captain Christo


AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


No comments:

Post a Comment