Monday, December 20, 2010

KSTP: Eye Witness D.C. ( Debt Country) with CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


JANUARY 4TH 2011 IS THE NEW BEGINNING
National Debt Training begins and lo and behold
It begins with a News Team.  An EYEWITNESS NEWS TEAM









From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo
..." ...does anybody remember laughter? "


Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin during Stairway to Heaven.


Does anybody remember Gavin George Law?


Let's go ask the KSTP EYEWITNESS NEWS TEAM in of all
places SAINT PAUL MINNESOTA.


Let's not and say we did.


But I will say this.  Let's not and say we did is a lie.
And I can't lie.  No, not like George Washington.
But like Chief Crazy Captain Christo.  You see,
the TRUTH, it is plain to see, CANNOT LIE.
It is the polar opposite.  Like Positive and Negative.
You know that Electric feeling you get when you do
something right! 
If I had to ask one person on the 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS TEAM
a question it would be this. 


" When I say to you 'how to erase the national debt' is going to be
easy to do but hard to organize, would you be willing to sit down
and write the FUN part of erasing the national debt?"


There is a reason to make it FUN because it makes the FAST and
FURIOUS parts a breeze and a snap.  If something like erasing
the national debt is mundane and boring, no one will do it.
If erasing the national debt is like booking a flight to heaven
and also enjoying the ride, then I will have done my job.
THIS IS MY JOB +++ I will say it again +++ THIS IS MY JOB.
And I LOVE MY JOB +++
Now, who wants the second best job on my team.  You can still
work at EYEWITNESS NEWS , hell you may even be able to buy
the EYEWITNESS NEWS TEAM a new SWERV. If you get my drift!
The only catch is that you have to give back to your community.
Let's see, the national debt is like close to 14 Trilliion dollars.
Let the best woman at EYEWITNESS NEWS in SAINT PAUL come
forward.  This is the news story no one else will be covering and
I will tell you why.  The National Debt is out of control and
NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND CAN FIGURE IT OUT.  You have to
be willing to be CRAZY GOOD if you are going to work with me.
I have no room for failure as I am only going to do this one time.
If you want it to be like CHRISTMAS EVERYDAY, you might want
to be interviewed by me in 2011. 
Now for the really fun part.  I need ten females to step forward
at KSTP to be interviewed by me, Chief Crazy Captain Christo.
Two to five minute interviews where I ask you one simple question.
That's it.  If you don't have the time to be interviewed for
" How to Erase the National Debt" then I can't help you if you can't
help yourselves.  The interviews are free.  The cost to attend my
" How to Erase the National Debt" meetings is $10,000 per person.
That is my service fee which is unnegotiable.  Once paid, I go to work
for YOU.  Simple TRUST Simple FAITH.
But like I said, there is one person who I will be interviewing that
will have the GREATEST POSITION IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE.
That is if SHE has the courage and the strength and the wisdom to
follow a simple direction.

Respectfully in TRUTH









Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions
P.S. Please forward this to all Minnesota Government Officials,
including Saturday Night Live's Senator Al Franken.

No comments:

Post a Comment