Tuesday, December 7, 2010

72,000 Women from Minnesota from CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


Reminder that National Debt training
begins January 4th 2011 ( Click Here for the reason why)


72,000 Registered Women Voters from Minnesota between
the ages of:
18 and Betty White ( yeah she was with Mary Richards in
Minneapolis with the Mary Tyler Moore show +++)


From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo (CCCChristo +++)


Dear Women of Legal Age and of Legal Mind in Minnesota:


It has come to my attention that there are over
13,800,000,000,000 reasons why you should be alarmed.
Does the term " In the red" mean anything to you?
Maybe you would rather see this type of red ( Click Here).
The National Debt is a huge outrageous number.
I am asking 72,000 Registered Female Voters from the
great state of Minnesota to be the first to come forward
in the year 2011.  I will be holding National Debt Training
in the Twin Cities.  I would like to expand to Duluth, Saint Cloud,
Detroit Lakes, Rochester. And anyplace in Minnesota that wants
to learn how to erase the national debt.
I am taking a pro active stance against the national debt.
This is not any one political party. I am not endorsed by
politics or any political party.  I am just one man on a mission
and I hope to see you at one of my " How to Erase the national
debt SEMNARS ( not a misprint+++) in 2011. The first ones will
be in the Twin Cities.  Please help yourselves and attend if
you are a registered female voter between the ages of 18 and
Betty White and live in Minnesota.  Must be willing to put
$ 10,000 on the line to attend.  It is what I call a " non-believer"
fee.  Let's face it, there are over 300 million non-believers living
in the United States right now.  So let me finish this short important
essay with this.  After you pay the $ 10,000 " non-believer" fee, you
accept the fact that together we have a six year commitment to erase
the national debt.  Between the third and the sixth year, you will
then pay a $ 10,000,000 ( ten million) " believer" payment toward
the national debt.  There is a lot more to it and you will learn an
awful lot about being financially responsible than I can put in just a
simple blog.  But you have my word that I will follow through with
this because I formed Orange Race Card Angels for this sole purpose.
You will deal directly with me as I don't want anyone to feel as if I
am corporate.  I run a one man show and there is only one Chief
Crazy Captain Christo in the world. So if you would like to be a part
of something that WILL change the world, ( What would you like to
do with all that extra money?)  please stay tuned.  Twitter and youtube
if you can't make it in person.  Thanks Minnesota Women between the
ages of 18 and Betty White.
Oh and one last thing.  I hope your family won't mind if someone by
the name of Chief Crazy Captain Christo raises your yearly income by
just being " in tune".


Respectfully in TRUTH,


Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions
P.S. This will be going National if Minnesota is successful so please say a
positive prayer for the sake of our great nation.  We owe it to the World to
make it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment