Saturday, December 11, 2010

72 : Ready O-Range Minnesota with CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


72 : Ready O-Range Minnesota with CCCChristo


From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo  +(~~+~~)+


Dear Minnesotans: ( Females only between the ages of
18 and Betty White +(~~+~~)+




How to Erase the national debt as taught by Christo Strom


Starting in Minnesota in 2011, the national debt will not
be in the back of your mind.  You see, if something is left
in the back of your mind, you either bury it or you simply
forget about it. That is precisely why the national debt is in
the shape it is in.  If it were a planet, it would dwarf our solar
system to the point where air would be fighting for its own
life if you know what I mean.
OK now let's get to the point.  72: Ready O-Range Minnesota
with CCCChristo.  To start things off, what does the 72 mean.
I am looking for 72 females who have the where with all to look
me straight in the eyes and say, " Yes, Christo Strom, I will help
you to erase the national debt"  Go ahead, if you are a female
between the ages of 18 and Betty White +(~~+~~)+
look into a mirror wherever you can find one and say " Yes, Christo
Strom, I will help you to erase the national debt" and while you are
saying that you hand me a check for $10,000 made out to Orange Race
Card Angels. 
Now, it suddenly got real didn't it!  Before, all you had to do was say the
words.  But when I asked for $10,000 I will bet you had second thoughts
and pulled your hand away.  Because it is a natural reaction.  What is
the $10,000 going to do against the national debt? The national debt is
as of yesterday December 10th 2010 around:
13,853,000,000,000
now compared to 10,000
It seems like an insurmountable number.
So, my question to the first 72 Females living in Minnesota, do you have
the courage and the confidence in your self to say, " Yes, Christo Strom,
I will help you to erase the national debt"
This is the question you need to answer with a solid " Yes " if you are ever
going to become an O-range.


Respectfully in TRUTH


Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


P.S. Practice Practice Practice saying that in the mirror before you meet me.
I do not accept any money at my National Debt Trainings. That will be
explained when you attend.  I will be contacting bank officials and lawyers
and congressmen and women in Minnesota to set up the account +(~~+~~)+
So just practice saying " Yes, Christo Strom, I will help you to erase the
national debt. +++ 13,853,000,000,000 +++
I will be putting up some videos on youtube explaining the process.
Look for 72: Ready O-ranges when I let the Twitter audience in on the video.
The first *72 will become teachers of Minnesotans in need of a healthier
and wealthier lifestyle (* guaranteed WHEN they are taught well!)


P.S.S. Twig the Fairy, I think you are awesome!  Good luck with your book.
Will you save and sign a copy of your book for me?
Thanks Twig
CCCChristo

No comments:

Post a Comment