Friday, November 26, 2010

WCCO's Don Shelby from CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

BLACK FRIDAY 2010

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo

Don Shelby: Four Shelbies on ??

Dear Mr. Shelby:

Now that you are retired from WCCO Channel 4 in
Minneapolis Minnesota, what are you going to
do with your life? 
I have one suggestion for you Don.  Become an
entrepreneur in the fight for erasing the
National Debt. 
Let me explain:  My name is Christo Strom and I run
a company called

ORANGE RACE CARD ANGELS.

As far as I know, I am the only person on Planet Earth
who has formed a company whose sole purpose for
being is to erase the national debt.
So why am I asking you to help Mr. Shelby?
Before I answer that,  I would like you to read a con-
versation I am having in my head right now with you.
Here it is:

DON SHELBY: " But Chief Crazy Captain Christo, I just retired.
I want to relax in my golden years and enjoy the free time."
CCCChristo: " I'm not asking you to come out of retirement.
I'm asking for a few interviews and one trip to Colorado every
year.  Hell, you've probably got a cell phone right?
DON SHELBY: " No, I am not going to give you my cell phone #"
CCCChristo: " I didn't ask for it and never will.  You could probably
look on your phone at a Twitter account couldn't you?"
DON SHELBY: " Well, yes , I probably could. But what are you getting
at?"
CCCChristo: " I'm going to communicate to people on Twitter starting
January 4th 2011 about National Debt SEMNARS. "
DON SHELBY : " Chief Crazy Captain Christo could you get to the point.
I'm retired now and want to stay retired. Get to the point about the few
interviews and one trip to Colorado every year.  Where in Colorado?"
CCCChristo: " The Colorado Trip would be once a year.  It would be to
the Air Force Academy to the Air Force Field House.  Ten lucky
Minnesotans who step forward to become part of something bigger
than themselves would play a game of TEN FREE THROWS.  "
DON SHELBY: " You mean like in basketball free throws?"
CCCChristo: " Yes, like in basketball free throws."
DON SHELBY : " What do they win?"
CCCChristo: " Depending on how many they make, and what are in the
envelopes describing what they have won, let's just say, it will be a life
changing amount of money!"
DON SHELBY: " But why is it taking place at the Air Force Academy?  Why not
somewhere in Minnesota?
CCCChristo: " It is part of the Final Mission!"
DON SHELBY : " What final mission?"
CCCChristo: " Mr. Shelby, this is where I have to stop the converation and say
Stay Tuned Minnesota.  I will be making a video soon entitled
Four Shelbies on ?? with CCCChristo.  "  Look for it around Christmas or sooner
in 2010.  In the meantime, concerning the National Debt and the political
runaround in Washington D.C. and Congress, please enjoy this video from the
lead singer with the same initials as Don Shelby.  Congratulations on your
retirement from WCCO 4. 

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

P.S. If you have had enough with the National Debt, you can probably relate
to this video. ENJOY!!!  +++  +++


No comments:

Post a Comment