Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rena Sarigianopoulos , " Thanks!" from CCCChristo

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo
November 27th 2010

Rena Sarigianopoulos - " Please and Thank You!" from CCCChristo

Dear Rena:
First off, I just want to say that I think you do an awesome job as
anchor on KARE 11.  How you keep it together working next to Eric
Perkins is beyond me.
Hey, I just wanted to take the time to ask a favor of you.  I am doing
some interviews with 40 Female Twin Cities News Anchors and
Reporters starting in 2011.  Would you have the time to be interviewed?
It would only take five to ten minutes of your time.
In the year 2011, I am going to be holding National Debt SEMNARS in
Minnesota and the answers you give in the interview will be used to
help shape the SEMNARS ( not a misprint).  My next question is,
would you mind if I had an artist airbrush you for my SEMNARS?
Really, this is just a post to say, " THANK YOU " Rena.  I read one of your
blogs/stories about an airbrush artist. And I got to thinking that I am
going to look for a Twin Cities airbrush artist that kicks ass!  Thanks to
you RENA and your story I looked up airbrush artists in the Twin Cities.
The one that really stood out was Brad Galvin from dirtdesignsgraphic.com
I met up with him and wow, take a look at what he did.  He painted a banner
for me exactly what I asked and WOW!  The guy is just a killer artist don't you
think?
Anyways, Rena, just thought I would ask if you would mind being a
model/interview for a day.  What say you Rena?

Respectfully in TRUTH

Chief Crazy Captain Christo
AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions



No comments:

Post a Comment