Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chikage Windler +++ SEEKING O. ZING DRIZZLE

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

Chikage Windler : SEEKING O. ZING DRIZZLE November 2010

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo

NOV. 6th, 2010

Dear Chikage Windler,

Starting January 4th 2011, in the Twin Cities, I, Chief Crazy
Captain Christo will be conducting interviews with Twin Cities
women.  I would like to begin the interview process, Chikage,
with YOU and let's say nine or ten of your KSTP Female Co-workers.
The topic of discussion for the interview: " How to Erase the
National Debt " .
Now to catch you up to speed Chikage, this will be a FUN interview.
I won't pull any punches or be profane.  Just down to EARTH questions
and answers on one topic.
Since it will be based on FUN and it might spread in the Universe ,
perhaps we could call it the FEW NIVERSE CITY because I don't think
anyone believes that erasing the National Debt would be classified
as fun.  Now, I will say this.  I will be holding about four SEMNARS
in the Twin Cities that will not be Free to attend.  After all, we are
talking about the National Debt ( around let's just say THIRTEEN
TRILLION DOLLARS).
So Chikage Windler from KSTP in Minnesota, would you mind being
interviewed by Chief Crazy Captain Christo on or about January 4th
2011? At Hell's Kitchen in Minneapolis?  Or Mannitou Station in
White Bear Lake?   Just say the word, and I will meet you Chikage.
Oh, the fun part for you.  Remember , I said this was going to be fun.
Well, the fun part once we get started would be to build a
meterologist/planetarium/video production site in the Twin Cities
with the ultimate goal of Erasing the National Debt.  Now, wouldn't
that be awesome Chikage?

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Chief Crazy Captain Christo

AKA
Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions


P.S.  Why did I pick you Chikage to be the first interview.  Well, here
is my honest answer . YOU -- OU -- SOONERS .  You represent your
colors so well and are proud to show them.  So, there you have it.
I will explain what the SEEKING  O. Zing Drizzle  title is above during
our interview in 2011.  That is if you agree to it. So will all my Johnny
Depp/Captain Jack Sparrow bravado, " What say you Chikage?"

No comments:

Post a Comment