Saturday, October 16, 2010

Orange Race Card Angels : Who are they? by Christo Strom

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions
Reminder: National Debt training begins
Janaury 4th 2011

October 16th 2010

Orange Race Card Angels: Who Are They? by Christo Strom
( Part One of a Thirteen Part Series of Who Are They?+++)

First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Christo Strom and I am the
owner of Orange Race Card Angels and my incredibly sexy title is

HEAD OF ANGEL PROMOTIONS

Now, I am going to explain what the Orange Race Card Angel is capable of
doing. An Orange Race Card Angel is capable of giving large amounts of money
toward erasing the National Debt. Let's just all rest on the figure of

THIRTEEN TRILLION DOLLARS.

Ok, so why 13 trillion dollars. Because,
it's easy to remember and has a certain mystique about it. The number 13 for
whatever reason has that mystique that is unshakable. It is also the letter M
in the alphabet. M is for Money. If you are doing the alphabet backwards, the
letter N would be thirteen. So to cover my bases I have an M and an N. So,
Minnesota, you are chosen to be the start of this process of Erasing the National
Debt.
Now , like I mentioned above, an Orange Race Card Angel is capable of giving
large amounts of money toward erasing the National Debt. Stay tuned to find out
more about how you can become an Orange Race Card Angel.
End of Part One of Thirteen series.

Respectfully in TRUTH

Christo Strom

P.S. My nickname is Chief Crazy Captain Christo and you will find out later that I use
that nickname alot!+++

No comments:

Post a Comment