Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Orange Race Card Angels' in Minnesota

Author Christo Strom
Sole Owner of Orange Race Card Angels
Head of Angel Promotions

October 5th 2010,

From the desk of Chief Crazy Captain Christo:

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER +++
Three Crosses means the time is up!
Thirteen Trillion Dollar Debt means
no one and I mean

NO ONE

is doing anything to stop the rise of the
National Debt.
I'll give you this America, our Politicians
know how to raise the debt.  How about
anyone out in America who has the BALLS
to ERASE the National Debt+++
Three Crosses means Time is up!

So starting on January 4th 2011, with little
or no fanfare, I, Christo Strom will show Minnesotans
how to Erase the National Debt.  I will put forth
a three year attack and then hand off the reins to
my successor who will be well taught to finish the job
in three MONTHS after I am gone!  +++
Three Crosses means Time is up.
It will take over three million Orange Race Card Angels
in America to put up the fight of our lives. We will
WIN+++

TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER

Respectfully in TRUTH,

Christo Strom

No comments:

Post a Comment